• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    MF was back packing around South East Asia, during a trip to Bangkok he saw the most beauitful woman, he thought to himself "please don't get a hard on" but unfortunatly she did
    MMM had a threesome with two Thai girls. He said it was like winning the lottery; turns out he meant there were six balls.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Sky News: "Great Buzz in Olympic Village"

BBC News: "Swarm of mosquitos in Olympic Village"
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Two chemists walk into a bar

The first one says "I'll have some H2O"
        The second one says "I'll have some water too, but why did you order it like that?"
        The first chemist leaves, weeping as his assassination plot failed.

Comment

My poor knowledge of Greek mythology has been my Achilles elbow

Comment

I was at the doctor's yesterday and noticed a letter sitting folded on her desk, I believe it was going to MrMarkyMark's partner as the address was:
            Thai Mei-Yup, Flat 3c, Scussy Council Estate, Birmingham.

I could only see part of the letter, but it began:

Dear Sir/Madam,
            Now that you are half way through the process of your sex change...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Two chemists walk into a bar

The first one says "I'll have some H2O"
              The second one says "I'll have some water too, but why did you order it like that?"
              The first chemist leaves, weeping as his assassination plot failed.
              WTFH left the bar, weeping as his autocorrect ****ed over his punchline.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                WTFH left the bar, weeping as his autocorrect ****ed over his punchline.
                LondoonManc walked into a bar when a slightly inebriated WTFH edited both posts...

Comment

WTFH left the bar, chuckling as he had edited everyone's beer into H2O2, abusing his mod privileges rather than graciously accepting his error.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    WTFH left the bar, chuckling as he had edited everyone's beer into H2O2, abusing his mod privileges rather than graciously accepting his error.

What's the point in having privilege if you can't abuse it?

Back on topic...
                    Michael Phelps has got 2 Brazilian Olympic medals.

Donald Trump has said that he could get 2 Brazilian and one medals with his eyes closed, but has asked his aides to check how many zeros there are in a Brazilian.

Comment

"Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably s**t."

Comment

Working...
                      X