• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'A sewage farm. In what way is it a farm? Is there a farm shop?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink and be Mary.'

Comment

I was in love with a beautiful blonde once, dear. She drove me to drink. That's the one thing I'm so indebted to her for.'

Comment

for the ladies

'She said she was approaching forty, and I couldn't help wondering from what direction.'

Comment

'I went to a restaurant that serves breakfast at any time. So I ordered 'French Toast during the Renaissance'.

Comment

My boyfriend had a sex manual but he was dyslexic. I was lying there and he was looking for my vinegar.'

Comment

'The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was a genius.' - Sid Caesar (1922-2014)

Comment

If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.'

Comment

For Brillo

A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.'

Comment

My problem with the Grand Canyon is Americans are too proud of it for my liking. The Grand Canyon was like that when they found it! And it’s not like it was hard to find.'

Comment

Working...
                      X