• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Whorty's love life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Whorty's love life

    So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

    But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

    I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

    This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

    #2
    Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a keeper.
    I did a stroll around Windsor on 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

    Comment


      #3
      Enjoy it while you can. Hard to get any nudgy wink when you get to be an old fart.

      PS For free anyway.
      bloggoth

      If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a keeper.
        I'm not good at vomming ..... can I pee myself instead?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Whorty View Post

          I'm not good at vomming ..... can I pee myself instead?
          Try it and let us know.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

            Try it and let us know.
            Hmmmmm, I'm getting a nice warm feeling
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

            Comment


              #7
              I'm not good at vomming ..... can I pee myself instead?
              At least that's one thing you can do when you're an old fart.
              bloggoth

              If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

                But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

                I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

                This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now
                The wonderful world of Tinder ?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

                  But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

                  I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

                  This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now
                  Invoice them for a full day rather than an hourly rate. Plus a bit extra for inside vs outside.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a minger.
                    FTFY

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X