• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whorty's love life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whorty's love life

So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a keeper.

Comment

Enjoy it while you can. Hard to get any nudgy wink when you get to be an old fart.

PS For free anyway.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a keeper.
        I'm not good at vomming ..... can I pee myself instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Try it and let us know.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Try it and let us know.
            Hmmmmm, I'm getting a nice warm feeling

Comment

At least that's one thing you can do when you're an old fart.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

The wonderful world of Tinder ?

Comment

Invoice them for a full day rather than an hourly rate. Plus a bit extra for inside vs outside.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a minger.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X