• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Well if it doesn't get mentioned then that's just more evidence for the cover up conspiracy.
    I tried to find a recent twitter thread where it explains how the Knight Templar became the 3rd largest air force in Europe post ww2 but that was the Knight Hospitallers rather than the Templars

The thread however is at...

John Bull on Twitter: "Sod Pepsi's navy. Let's talk about the point after WW2 where the Knights Hospitaller, of medieval crusading fame, 'accidentally' became a major European air power. I tulipteth ye not. ?️?️" / Twitter
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

I tried to find a recent twitter thread where it explains how the Knight Templar became the 3rd largest air force in Europe post ww2 but that was the Knight Hospitallers rather than the Templars

The thread however is at...

John Bull on Twitter: "Sod Pepsi's navy. Let's talk about the point after WW2 where the Knights Hospitaller, of medieval crusading fame, 'accidentally' became a major European air power. I tulipteth ye not. ?️?️" / Twitter
      Thanks! That was very interesting

Comment

Do any of you clever people know how I can export DMs from twitter? I need to have each message date/time stamped for a complaint.

Comment

How to download your Twitter archive and Tweets | Twitter Help is probably your best approach...

Decipher Twit-DM Export - Save and Print Twitter direct messages (deciphertools.com) if they are willing to spend money..

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

For lunch, I popped over the side road to Iceland for frozen Greggs items; so it was a steak bake and a sausage roll

Comment

Meetings.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The recycling bin has been trundled forth

One of the general waste bins could do with going out too, but the handles are completely covered in cobwebs so somebody else can deal with that. Not that anybody will

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    The recycling bin has been trundled forth

One of the general waste bins could do with going out too, but the handles are completely covered in cobwebs so somebody else can deal with that. Not that anybody will
                    Don't stress it won't be your problem for long.

Utterly silly question on the same front - does your new flat have enough parking for your cars?

Comment

This time last week I was in The Harp, but this time this week I've just got back from Sainsbury's

Not many masks in evidence. But I got what I needed, and it wasn't too busy

Comment

Working...
                      X