• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIL that the swear filter works in PM's
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can't swear? No use for me then. If I get an hour in hell for each time I swear I'll be there for 1000 years,
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Lunch: a couple of bacon cobs. Present me would like to thank past me for forgetting to put any of the bacon in the freezer

I think I've taken more phone calls in the last few days than I normally do in a month; these property-dealing-adjacent folks seem to like using the phone. But a solicitor has been instructed, the mortgage adviser is getting the application under way (I already have a DIP for far more than I need), and the estate agent should be taking the place off the market any time now

Comment

And now a surveyor! At least he had the good grace to email rather than phoning

Comment

The shopping has been done, possibly in honour of the late Empress of India, possibly not

Not many masks around but I got almost everything I wanted. I'm still not sure why Sainsbury's don't sell whole shoulders of lamb between about May and November, so I had to make do with a half one

And the flat has changed to "Sold STC" on the estate agent's website, and no longer appears in search results on Rightmove and Zoopla!

Comment

IIRC HM EIIR was never Ind Imp. something that departed in 1947 1948.

Meanwhile back in 29th December 2018 NF had remembered to put the bins out and bring them back in despite it being a Saturday and I was watching F&F7 for some reason.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 September 2022, 18:24.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And the flat has changed to "Sold STC" on the estate agent's website, and no longer appears in search results on Rightmove and Zoopla!
                You actually bother to do some work and come back to find another home owner...

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You actually bother to do some work and come back to find another home owner...
                  Bit of a way to go yet, but fingers crossed!

Comment

HWMBO and I are having a date night this evening. We left the house because we were low on tonic so have ended up in the pub.

Just ordered Nepalese to be delivered which means we have 40 minutes to leave the pub, buy the tonic and get home.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Just ordered Nepalese to be delivered which means we have 40 minutes to leave the pub, buy the tonic and get home.
                      Another way to look at the problem is that you have 39 minutes to leave the pub, 1 minute to get home, 10 mins to eat the Nepalese and then 1 minute to get back to the pub when you need tonic.

Comment

Working...
                      X