• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tip of the day: don’t cut up wood with a chainsaw while wearing slippers.
    {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

Tea has been ham, pea and lentil soup. And earlier, a late lunch of pâte on toast

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Tip of the day: don’t cut up wood with a chainsaw while wearing slippers.
        Doing a Diver?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Doing a Diver?
          a chop off the old block?
          "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Cleared up the second lounge.
            "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

hot hot hot

Comment

People in the party - hot hot hot

Comment

People in the party - hot hot hot....

Comment

They come to the party know what they got

Comment

They come to the party know what they got...

Comment

Working...
                      X