• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeans washed and put out in the garden. Now tops and smalls are in the WM.

Loving the 15 minute quick wash cycle that is perfect for refreshing clothes which aren't dirty and just need a rinse.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Jeans washed and put out in the garden. Now tops and smalls are in the WM.

Loving the 15 minute quick wash cycle that is perfect for refreshing clothes which aren't dirty and just need a rinse.
      you need to get out more!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Busy day today, but quite productive withal

In addition to actual work, I did a bedding wash - and I did one yesterday too, so it's a busy time for the washing machine. TBH I'm thinking of taking a bunch of bedding to recycling; I only really need two sets

It's 22°C out and 23.6° within. I need to get the place as cool as possible before next week's nightmare begin. Maybe once a few thousand hapless citizens have died of heatstroke in the space of a couple of days, the weather forecasters on the telly will stop being so relentlessly upbeat about "glorious weather" when they really mean "unpleasantly hot", but I doubt it

Comment

Oh, and lunch was pâté on toast

Comment

Eeeeh. Think I've got a loony lady 4 now. Got back to the car after me walk and a lady sitting in her car nearby got out and started chatting to me. Maybe got a walk planned, see if she emails me.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The washing has dried, been folded up and put away.

Now to get ready to trek over to Putney to meet a friend in a pub by the river. I suspect it'll be heaving so I'll be glad I booked a table many weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Eeeeh. Think I've got a loony lady 4 now. Got back to the car after me walk and a lady sitting in her car nearby got out and started chatting to me. Maybe got a walk planned, see if she emails me.
                Sounds like a stalker. Be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It's 22°C out and 23.6° within. I need to get the place as cool as possible before next week's nightmare begin. Maybe once a few thousand hapless citizens have died of heatstroke in the space of a couple of days, the weather forecasters on the telly will stop being so relentlessly upbeat about "glorious weather" when they really mean "unpleasantly hot", but I doubt it
                  Busy day.

I need to pop out to the supermarket to buy some food and collect a parcel.

I've worked out I need to do all my shopping by Sunday as I'm not going very far until Wednesday.

I realised next week I'm going to be very busy watering my garden.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I realised next week I'm going to be very busy watering my garden.
                    I got a text message from Severn Trent Water earlier, pleading with me not to water my garden or jet wash things during the coming heatwave. As I don't have a garden or a jet washer, I'm happy to accede to their request

All done for the week, timesheets submitted (I have to do one for the consultancy as well as the agency one), and now I'm off to Sainsbury's in the hope that it won't be busy because everybody's having their tea

Comment

Couple of days ago water in my house was just a trickle and that was downstairs. Neighbour said he'd heard of a pumping problem. He should know, used to work in that field. Well, sewage actually, but sewage, fresh water, much the same thing.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X