• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the things I like about Twitter is the random rabbit holes you end up going down when you see a post by someone you don't know that has been liked/replied to by someone you follow - and frequently NickFitz or DaveB are to blame.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Popped out to post a letter and decided to have a walk around the block for a bit of fresh air. Then it started raining. Only a light drizzle but that very fine rain that gets you properly wet, so I cut the walk short and headed back home.

Feeling rough still. I might have lunchtime nap.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        One of the things I like about Twitter is the random rabbit holes you end up going down when you see a post by someone you don't know that has been liked/replied to by someone you follow - and frequently NickFitz or DaveB are to blame.
        I hope this means you're following politic_animal's #GoWest thread

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I hope this means you're following politic_animal's #GoWest thread
          I've already responded with the correct end point.

Comment

Lunch has been a large sausage roll

My network's been quite flaky on the big iMac today, though it seemed all right on the phone. Then the TV complained it couldn't connect when I tried to start iPlayer. So I suspect it was either the Ethernet hub, or the router was for some reason OK with wifi but not with Ethernet. Anyway, I restarted both hub and router and it all seems OK now

Comment

No update for over 40 minutes on #GoWest, and no MLFTB.

I'll end up doing work if I'm not careful!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I've already responded with the correct end point.
                That place is featured inn the most nerve wrecking experience of many years. When the twins (aged not that old) were playing in the reception of the tourist attraction and a stand featuring a very expensive bit of china wobbled....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

That place is featured inn the most nerve wrecking experience of many years. When the twins (aged not that old) were playing in the reception of the tourist attraction and a stand featuring a very expensive bit of china wobbled....

Comment

Links are finally up

Comment

Sore throat is still sore.

Food waste and recycling have been trundled. i need to move my car to make that job easier.

Savills are refusing to return the deposit on my old flat because I had the audacity to change banks last year. Apparently repayments can only be made to the bank the funds were originally sent from. Just checking all the documents I signed to determine if I was ever told that I must maintain the same bank account for the lifetime of the tenancy.

Comment

Working...
                      X