• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to join an online talk by Hayley Stevens, a sceptical psychic researcher, on her approach to debunking ghost stories. She gave a good talk at Boring the other year on the subject of "Insects caught on CCTV"

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Already bored tulipless with cop26, having not bred, I really don't give much of a tulipe.

The niece & nephew haven't bred either so that's that: end of the line.
      Not breeding is good for the planet! You're an ecological hero

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        About to join an online talk by Hayley Stevens, a sceptical psychic researcher, on her approach to debunking ghost stories. She gave a good talk at Boring the other year on the subject of "Insects caught on CCTV"
        Ooh I wonder if that, or a version of it, is in the Boring catalogue on BBC Sounds?

EDIT: I realised I wasn't too late to join, so I'm there too
        Last edited by ladymuck; 31 October 2021, 14:06.

Comment

Well, that was a fun talk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Well, that was a fun talk
            It was! Thank you for the tip off

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Not breeding is good for the planet! You're an ecological hero
              My lack of breeding success seemed to be of more concern to Strangelove Pater due to the termination of the surname and Y chromosome with me.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Nice big fry-up consumed

I thought there must be a storm gathering as it was getting so dark, until I remembered the clocks changing last night

Comment

Stock fencing done along half of the back boundary, then replaced 12 metres of rear guttering, a lot of which was lower than the down pipes.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

i spent a goodly while trying to get through to BA on the phone as, despite their claims, there's very little one can do online when they cancel flights and reduce a holiday by two days.

Finally got through to someone, return flight amended to restore our week away in January.

Comment

This clock change malarkey is annoying. I keep thinking it's dinner time.

Comment

Working...
                      X