• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all (it's 0654)

Sunny. Not a cloud in the sky from my vantage point. Currently 28 ('feels like' 32) and will reach 32 later.

We get our arrival test results today which will hopefully mean we'll be allowed out. Sadly there's a island wide curfew all weekend from 5pm so getting out will be short-lived. Next week will be normal.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    California passes law to commit to carbon-free electricity sources by 2045, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      We get our arrival test results today which will hopefully mean we'll be allowed out. Sadly there's a island wide curfew all weekend from 5pm so getting out will be short-lived. Next week will be normal.
      Sure you didn't go to the wrong Grenada? Convict Ship Grenada 1819

Comment

Lunch, thanks to last night's excursion to M&S, has been sausages in finger rolls. Delicious, even if they do use up a sizeable chunk of the daily calorie allowance

Anyway, having just checked use-by dates in the fridge, I realised that dinner tonight will contain more calories than said allowance in its own right, so in for a penny etc.

Comment

My sense of time is officially shot to bits. Sitting watching the palm trees swaying in the breeze and ordered daiquiris. I then realised it's not yet 10am

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            My sense of time is officially shot to bits. Sitting watching the palm trees swaying in the breeze and ordered daiquiris. I then realised it's not yet 10am
            No problemo.

The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere or other.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

No problemo.

The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere or other.
              I agree whole 'hic' heartedly!

Comment

Now
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

seems

Comment

Comment

a great