• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Overcast with flecks of grey in the cloud but dry. And, just as I say that, the sun comes out. Chance of rain in the next hour then reverting to sunshine and clouds. Currently 19 degrees with a high of 23 this afternoon. Barometer down to 1015 mBar.

Bed has been stripped and laundering of the linen is ongoing. Windows open to get a nice breeze through the flat and help air the bed.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    'Woodstock' music festival opens on a patch of farmland in White Lake, upstate New York 1969

Comment

Just watching Payback - no not the Mel Gibson starring classic this the Amazon version Boiler room meets shoot me up.

Sad thing is, I'm watching an office scene and I recognise the phone - I used to install them I think. I need to get out more.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Boss level the movie was good, lots of gun fire and a decent if pre used plot.

Why am I watching movies - well I am doing some homework for an interview.

Comment

Watching S06E01 of The Curse of Oak Island, a two hour special. Well it's 1h23m with the adverts cut out.

Perfect background noise for a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Mainly sunny out, blue sky with added fluffiness

Currently 21°C but that's as good as it gets, because it's going to get cloudier and maybe (40%) even rain this evening. Barometers noticeably down at 1003/1011mB

Watching the perfect foreground noise for a Sunday afternoon: Monkey Life

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Just watching Payback - no not the Mel Gibson starring classic
              The bluray has two versions of Payback, the director's cut being significantly different from the cinema release.

It's what finally prompted me to get an HD tv and a bluray player.

I've got the dvd version too.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

The bluray has two versions of Payback, the director's cut being significantly different from the cinema release.

It's what finally prompted me to get an HD tv and a bluray player.

I've got the dvd version too.
                Mel 'Anti Semitic' Gibson is in Boss level playing the baddie.

Comment

Bowl of the newly-crafted soup with wholemeal bread for a late lunch. Very tasty

Comment

Six episodes in and it looks like the coffer dam may finally get finished but I'm not holding my breath.

The lead cross was finally waved past someone who might have read a science book once and isotope testing revealed the material was not North American in origin.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Six episodes in and it looks like the coffer dam may finally get finished but I'm not holding my breath.

The lead cross was finally waved past someone who might have read a science book once and isotope testing revealed the material was not North American in origin.
                      Episode 7 is going to be another 'double episode' with the teaser that (a) the coffer dam is finished but (b) it leaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X