• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm baking a cherry & almond cake
    Yummy!

Comment

I do believe there's some sporting event going on but HWMBO has selected Clash of the Titans (2010) for our evening entertainment, much to my relief.

For some reason the mobile web version of the forum won't let me select some text and add a hyperlink to it; it just puts the URL in the middle of the selected text. Here's the IMDb link and I'll think about fixing this when I'm next on the desktop browser version
      https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0800320/

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I do believe there's some sporting event going on ...
        I did hear rumours along those lines and was all settled in to watch Best Marigold Hotel (again), but then senior daughter (both daughters are just back from running a youth camp), said the kids were talking about football all week. So we're watching it.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm baking a cherry & almond cake
          It turned out really well; lovely light sponge. Delicious!

Comment

Looking at the new menu from the Chinese, I see they've added sweet and sour spare ribs. I'll have to give them a try, but honestly, the ones from the other Chinese are really good so they've got a challenge on their hands to match them

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I do believe there's some sporting event going on but HWMBO has selected Clash of the Titans (2010) for our evening entertainment, much to my relief.

For some reason the mobile web version of the forum won't let me select some text and add a hyperlink to it; it just puts the URL in the middle of the selected text. Here's the IMDb link and I'll think about fixing this when I'm next on the desktop browser version
              https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0800320/
              Oops. Turns out we were watching Wrath of the Titans (2012). Easy mistake to make...
              https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1646987/

Comment

Ham, pea and lentil soup with multiseed bread for tea

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been some paramedic thing on More4+1 and then 24 Hours in A&E on More4, those being channels which I think I couldn't get reliably before, so I figured I might as well have a look now they work

It's been raining a bit; nothing torrential though. Early night now, ahead of the new working week

Goodnight all

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been some paramedic thing on More4+1 and then 24 Hours in A&E on More4, those being channels which I think I couldn't get reliably before, so I figured I might as well have a look now they work

It's been raining a bit; nothing torrential though. Early night now, ahead of the new working week

Goodnight all
                    24 Hours in A&E is a favourite of mine. I tend to periodically binge watch several episodes at a time and then take a break for a month or so before watching another batch.

Comment

Morning denizens

Rather a good night's sleep, that

Outside, it's grey and looks a bit damp after some rain last night and possibly overnight; currently dry though, 16°C possibly getting to 19°, likelihood of showers or more at various points through the day and evening, barometers down at 1004/1011mB

Comment

Working...
                      X