• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Phew. Normal service has resumed, I see.
    too much like hard work, paging back and forth.
    if he wants it to be secret, fairynuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

See you in a month...

Comment

BR14's off again then

Comment

Speaking things being off again, so are the lights in the secondary part of the carpet shop. They must have realised their time switch was way off and adjusted it. Shame; it makes it look awfully dark over there

And the kebab shop is closing early for some reason, which doesn't help

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I watched, at least as far as the questions after which there's no point watching as it's just unscripted waffle and lies, as opposed to the scripted ones
            Ah you missed the question by the reporter from a left-wing tabloid who will never be allowed to ask a question again.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Ah you missed the question by the reporter from a left-wing tabloid who will never be allowed to ask a question again.
              What did they have the temerity to ask?

Comment

The hole people left at 8pm again.

They are going to enjoy working tomorrow at between 6.57-7.01am when it is around -7 degrees.

Comment

What did they have the temerity to ask?
                  Shouldn't be on this thread but this is the link I dug up about the grey blond git lying again.

Boris Johnson dismisses scientists after questions about 'ignored' Covid-19 advice - Mirror Online

Comment

What's happened to DrS? There's been no update on his activities since this morning

I need to know what type of bread accompanied his scrambled egg and poached tomatoes. What is his Freecell score? Was it too cold to potch about in the shed?
                    Haven't played Freecell since the last report thereof.

Was potching in the garage and painting the door of the tin shed.

Phew. Normal service has resumed, I see.
                    However that might be defined.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    It keeps the post count down & lets me find last week's posts more easily when I want to figure out what I might have watched on the idiot lantern.

Must put the bin bags out by the gate and the recycling along with it.

Oh, the blonde idiot is lying at me on the 10 p.m. news.

I've got the sound turned off but his lips are moving so it must be lies anyway.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea has been chicken in red wine sauce with potato wedges and peas

Just popped out the back and it's dashed chilly; -3°C is the official claim, and I can well believe it

Comment

Working...
                      X