• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Everyone asleep except me.

Staring at BBC Breakfast.

Depressing. Though to be fair it is right as a couple of people I know and some others I know about got a nasty Christmas surprise.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh and today's high is 11 degrees but with a rather speedy wind of up to 70-80mph....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Checked out Queen's Gambit. The fashion was beautifully stylised.

Rooks on the front lawn fed daily leftovers.

Queen's Speech very dull.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Normally this would be time for the Grand Opening of the Quality Street, but I'm not hungry enough for even one sweet yet, never mind the dozen or so that will inevitably be consumed once the lid comes off
          Wuss....

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            Checked out Queen's Gambit. The fashion was beautifully stylised.

Rooks on the front lawn fed daily leftovers.

Queen's Speech very dull.
            Queen's Gambit was totally awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Quality Street can't go downhill because Quality is right there in the name
              Maybe they are going to make Roses out of rose?

We got a huge bunch of M&S roses a few days ago. Mostly dead. So Mrs BP complained and next Wednesday we get a replacement boquet - which will be more expensive apparently.

In the meanwhile another huge boquet arrived. All vases now full...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Morning.

Everyone asleep except me.

Staring at BBC Breakfast.

Depressing. Though to be fair it is right as a couple of people I know and some others I know about got a nasty Christmas surprise.
                Were they on the naughty list?

Comment

Anyone seen BR14? Shall I get the submarine out and go search for him?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Watching drivel.

Been watching drivel all afternoon plus the real Queen's and fake Queen's speeches.
                    You have been looking in general forum again?

Comment

So
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X