• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

I had been hoping to go for a walk, but I'm not supposed to until I get a negative test result and I haven't got one of any kind yet. Plus, it's now raining heavily out there

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Would you please add a cap doffing emoji to the new forum?

You'll have to run that past admin - he's the one who gets to rule on smilies

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        a senior moment
        I actually thought yesterday that I might have bought some, but I forgot to check, and by the time the unexpected delivery slot came up I'd forgotten all about it. So that's about three such moments

Comment

Just realised I probably shouldn't have trundled forth the recycling bin ahead of tomorrow's early bin day. I think it might have been OK taking it out the back lane, as that's not strictly speaking in public - it's all still private property. But I put it out on the street, though literally just by the end of the entrance. Ah well, I daresay nobody will notice

Some idiot has put a small plastic bin in it, which is not the kind of thing that can be recycled in there. They, I would argue, are the real criminals

Comment

Went for a walk about as I was stuffed after dinner. There were a couple of foxes loitering about the quieter roads.

Dry out and just turning chilly but actually perfect weather for a good, brisk walk.

Various tracking devices told me I did just under two miles, with stopping to cross the road bringing down my walking pace to 18 mins / mile.

Comment

My windows are a bit misted up because of the towels drying in front of the fire, which has made me realise how often I glance out at the road just in case anything interesting is going on

This end of the room is a bay across almost the full width with windows that start about two feet from the floor, which helps with this

Comment

Tea: lamb scouse with a couple of thick bits of sesame bloomer

Comment

By the way, I came across a long comment in the vBulletin code today that's about certain things they have to be careful about because doing them the obvious way caused problems on a thread they'd encountered which had over 600,000 posts

So we've a way to go yet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    By the way, I came across a long comment in the vBulletin code today that's about certain things they have to be careful about because doing them the obvious way caused problems on a thread they'd encountered which had over 600,000 posts

So we've a way to go yet
                    Undelete all those deleted posts of Zeity's and see what happens then.

I think I just lost the will to live. .
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Undelete all those deleted posts of Zeity's and see what happens then.

I think I just lost the will to live. .
                      That's before my time on this thread.

If he deleted as many as you're implying, that must have taken ages!

Comment

Working...
                      X