• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

I had been hoping to go for a walk, but I'm not supposed to until I get a negative test result and I haven't got one of any kind yet. Plus, it's now raining heavily out there

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Would you please add a cap doffing emoji to the new forum?

You'll have to run that past admin - he's the one who gets to rule on smilies

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        a senior moment
        I actually thought yesterday that I might have bought some, but I forgot to check, and by the time the unexpected delivery slot came up I'd forgotten all about it. So that's about three such moments

Comment

Just realised I probably shouldn't have trundled forth the recycling bin ahead of tomorrow's early bin day. I think it might have been OK taking it out the back lane, as that's not strictly speaking in public - it's all still private property. But I put it out on the street, though literally just by the end of the entrance. Ah well, I daresay nobody will notice

Some idiot has put a small plastic bin in it, which is not the kind of thing that can be recycled in there. They, I would argue, are the real criminals

Comment

Went for a walk about as I was stuffed after dinner. There were a couple of foxes loitering about the quieter roads.

Dry out and just turning chilly but actually perfect weather for a good, brisk walk.

Various tracking devices told me I did just under two miles, with stopping to cross the road bringing down my walking pace to 18 mins / mile.

Comment

My windows are a bit misted up because of the towels drying in front of the fire, which has made me realise how often I glance out at the road just in case anything interesting is going on

This end of the room is a bay across almost the full width with windows that start about two feet from the floor, which helps with this

Comment

Tea: lamb scouse with a couple of thick bits of sesame bloomer

Comment

By the way, I came across a long comment in the vBulletin code today that's about certain things they have to be careful about because doing them the obvious way caused problems on a thread they'd encountered which had over 600,000 posts

So we've a way to go yet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    By the way, I came across a long comment in the vBulletin code today that's about certain things they have to be careful about because doing them the obvious way caused problems on a thread they'd encountered which had over 600,000 posts

So we've a way to go yet
                    Undelete all those deleted posts of Zeity's and see what happens then.

I think I just lost the will to live. .
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Undelete all those deleted posts of Zeity's and see what happens then.

I think I just lost the will to live. .
                      That's before my time on this thread.

If he deleted as many as you're implying, that must have taken ages!

Comment

Working...
                      X