• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Tonight is the "Great Conjunction" where Jupiter and Saturn will nearly overlap in the sky and, as usual when there's an interesting astronomical thing going on, it's thick cloud here. Bah!
    The sky's clearing to the south and west here, so I'll pop out in a bit and see if I can spot them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The sky's clearing to the south and west here, so I'll pop out in a bit and see if I can spot them
      Out popped to, but sadly the cloud low on the horizon hadn't cleared enough, so no heavenly bodies in conjunction were observed

On the other hand: walk was walked, though not as briskly as usual because my right knee is playing up again, and the green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Now we're on to "Nothing to Declare" being the Oz customs thing.

12 kg of Heroin in a container of frozen fish.

It was in the final 3 boxes at the front of the container, took 5 hours to find it.
        I saw that bit with the fish, Antipodean border security being a thing that often accompanies my lunch and is then allowed to carry on for a while after

Comment

Susie Dent is guesting on Zoom Down today, live in 3 hours!

ZoomDown S2E31 - Series 2 Final - Rob Foster v Callum Todd, with special guest Susie Dent - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            5 bottles??

INKSPE

AYCOTBAPissHead
            FTFY
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Comment

WTF is suzie dent? Arthur's sister?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Countdown Queen works for Oxford University publishing on their dictionary.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    One our CUK brethren helps out on ZoomDown following them becoming an Octochamp on Countdown

Doesn't answer your question, as eek has done that, but helps explain why I shared the link.

Comment

Some shelves a bit bare in Sainsburies bit I got Christmas pud and cream. What else matters? Nice lady neighbour up the road dropped round with a huge cake. I shall probably put on a stone.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X