• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still in my own alternate reality, it's a lovely sunny evening here in weegieland. The forecast cloud cover is here but it is proving to be an essential barrier against the firey ball in the sky.

Aperitifs have been an East India Company and a Straits Sling.

Amazon delivered tequila, creme de cacao, grenadine and apricot brandy so we can now make up a wider variety of cocktails.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      On this occasion, no, sadly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Mundane laundry on

Included in the mix this week is the old t-shirt, not worn for many a year and slightly musty from having been left waiting for its trip to the Oxfam clothes recycling skip, that will soon be transformed into a “face covering” in accordance with the wishes of what passes for Her Majesty’s Government these days: How to wear and make a cloth face covering - GOV.UK
        No sewing required, and you can add filters

How to make a mask out of a sock in two minutes with no sewing skills | SoraNews24 -Japan News-

Comment

The cocktail book I bought HWMBO for his birthday has been great. I need to buy my own copy now

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Make your own flat breads! If you have flour...
            I used to walk past a pitta bread factory every morning on my way to work (and, indeed, every afternoon on my way back). It was much bigger than my flat, so I can only conclude that I don’t have enough room to make my own

Comment

Reassuring to see the filename on the government’s plan to save us all: FINAL_6.6637_CO_HMG_C19_Recovery_FINAL_110520_v2_W EB__1_.pdf

Comment

Reassuring to see the filename on the government’s plan to save us all: FINAL_6.6637_CO_HMG_C19_Recovery_FINAL_110520_v2_W EB__1_.pdf
                the final solution, then?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  the final solution, then?
                  Twice!

Comment

I used to walk past a pitta bread factory every morning on my way to work (and, indeed, every afternoon on my way back). It was much bigger than my flat, so I can only conclude that I don’t have enough room to make my own

Comment

dinner was gammon steak, egg, chips and peas.
                      to continue the Gordon blue theme of my cooking.
                      and a nice rioja.
                      tv is endeavour.

i'm sure i'm going a bit stir crazy though.
                      wibble wibble, bugrit bugrit bugrit, millenium hand and Shrimp

Comment

Working...
                      X