• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another blue sky morning (maybe I'm in an alternate reality?). Currently 7 degrees and is forecast to reach 12 with cloud cover increasing but low risk of precipitation.

Wind seems to have died down a bit.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Rather windy here & the wind is travelling down the valley, boyo, in the opposite direction to normal.

Last time that happened a tree fell on my garage.

And, with that, the fan heater is warming my feet again.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        don't let them get to you.
        your drivel is always welcome here.

WHS

Comment

Morning denizens

Been a chilly grey start, but the sun’s out now and the sky is largely clear, though it’s only managed to get to 7°C so far

The weather app hasn’t yet caught up with the notion of the sun being out, resolutely insisting it’s “mostly cloudy”

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            don't let them get to you.
            your drivel is always welcome here.

WHS
            WTS <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              WHS
              +1
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                ah I see the problem its like Ronnie "one of our moderator's brain is missing", lets hope they have a very fine scanner.

Seriously don't be such a wimp, good luck!
                A very fine scanner, I got to see a 3D colour fly-through of my jaw.

Not so good when the lady who did the scan said "oh that looks a bit odd" and "is it painful?".
                It's now gone to a consultant to be reviewed, after which my dentist will be contacted and then we'll see what happens.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  A very fine scanner, I got to see a 3D colour fly-through of my jaw.

Not so good when the lady who did the scan said "oh that looks a bit odd" and "is it painful?".
                  It's now gone to a consultant to be reviewed, after which my dentist will be contacted and then we'll see what happens.

Can't blame the poor lady when she couldn't see the brain

Well at least you can tell your wife you aren't malingering.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Freecell score: 75%, running average 83%.

Lunch: tomato soup with added hot smoked paprika, several rounds of Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X