• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin'... again.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Morning all
      CBS, a bit chilly, but a pleasant dog walk
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Weather - bright, clear sky, chilly at 5 degrees but sure to be 21 later

Breakfast - usual

Lunch (yesterday was burgers and nachos), spam
        Married

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I watched that a few years ago. I vaguely remember rather enjoying it

Here tonight, I was back on the ST:TNG (and back on the white wine, as it helps with that). First up: S4E3 Brothers (TV Episode 1990), in which Brent Spiner gets lots of overtime, as much of it involves him playing himself, his brother, and their inventor all in the same room. Oh, spoiler alert BTW, though it is thirty years ago it was first broadcast so, you know

By a process of elimination, you might deduce that next up was S4E4, and you’d be right: Suddenly Human (TV Episode 1990). This is one of those “alien culture’s values conflict with ours but with a twist” ones that leaves lots of room for sententious pondering aloud and not much for anything very interesting happening

And finally for this evening, it’s S4E5: Remember Me (TV Episode 1990), in which they once again let Wesley muck about with warp bubbles, leading inevitably to Bad Things happening to the space-time continuum. I don’t understand why they keep letting him do that, because dumb tulip happens every single time. But as spatiotemporal anomaly episodes go, I reckon this is a good one; I enjoyed it (having last seen it at least twenty years ago) at any rate

Goodnight all
          yeah Wesley Crusher is ST:NG's Norman Price (From Fireman Sam for the uninitiated).
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Roast Beef & Egg on toast. Yum.

Chilly but clear.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Roast Beef & Egg on toast. Yum.

Chilly but clear.
              the egg, or the beef?

Comment

Morning all

Blue sky.

Sunny.

Cold.

Dry.

Thursday.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque out there

Not that warm at 10°C; but it’s due to hit 13° later, then keep increasing day by day for the foreseeable future.

Comment

"The lunatic, is on the grass..."

Odd neighbour hacking away at his lawn with a battered old 'lectric mower. His petrol mower is broken but he won't ask me to fix it, since the last time I repaired his 2-stroke strimmer, he couldn't even be bothered to say "thanks" (I reminded him of this 2 months later, and we haven't spoken since). Looks a bit like "King Lear" (Anthony Hopkins).
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      the egg, or the beef?

the wind, I need to lay off the lentils!

Comment

Working...
                      X