• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Wasn't Zig going to go to Angelsey this weekend? That may scupper his plans somewhat.
    He’s not the kind of man to allow his plans to be scuppered by such minor considerations as pandemics

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      And in other news, the population of Wales are now interned within walking distance of home.

As decreed by the mother****ers in Cardiff.
      One wonders how zealous the police will be in enforcing the new rules. Anyway, even if your leg is still playing up and you have to take the bus, M&S is still “within walking distance” however you manage to get there in search of chunky haddock

Comment

My ear canals have been playing up slightly in the way they do when unhappy with the hearing aids, so I gave them another rest from TV tonight (along with some of the steroid cream the doc prescribed yonks ago). Instead I read more of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, breaking off briefly during The Blue Carbuncle to trace the walking route of the intrepid duo on a late Victorian (1895) 1:1,056 scale Ordnance Survey map on the National Libraries of Scotland maps website

And I’m still feeling slightly fragile from having consumed more wine than was perhaps advisable on the evening of my birthday, so I’m now getting an early night

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

The weather app says it’s “partly cloudy” but I recognise grey, overcast, 7°C when I see it

Apparently it’ll brighten up shortly though

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Bluish white sky.

Allegedly Saturday judging by the annoying crap on the wireless.

Polleny with it.

Ho hum.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning peeps

Overcast, mainly white cloud by the looks of it. 10 degrees. Forecast claims the cloud will clear and we'll reach 17 later.

Two slices of toast and marmite eaten and washed down with a coffee. Contemplating a second coffee as the first went down very well indeed.

Undecided as to what to do with the day. Will phone the parentals later.

Comment

morning all

grey
                a bit king billy
                saturday
                a bit too much rum last night i think.

oh, well.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Overcast, mainly white cloud by the looks of it. 10 degrees. Forecast claims the cloud will clear and we'll reach 17 later.
                  The weather app now asserts that it’s “mostly sunny” here. Meanwhile, reality stubbornly continues to be grey

Comment

Morning all

Coffee (black) and toast (White, butter and marmalade.) consumed.

Now working on a last minute job that came in last night from an old acquaintance, to help his company put a proposal together that should end up in a month or so's work and some future opportunities.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning (nearly afternoon) all

Weather - clear blue sky, no wind, 10 degrees (feels warmer) up to 19 degrees later

Breakfast - weetabix (3), oj (250ml), toast (2 white with marg), coffee (400ml)

Linner - Papa Johns pizza, 50% off over £20, so extra side to share for me and MrsAG
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X