• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course the big question is, what if the crazy reading is correct and the one that shows everything’s fine is the crazy one?

Comment

99/77, but I have just been out in the garden with The Dog (tw)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Punjab Choley + Pappadum.

2pm cancelled as yet again the guy supposed to review my prototype hasn't.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

97: 71 after the short stagger up & down the hill.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch. Exceedingly nice

Comment

It's not exactly warm out there at the moment.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                It's not exactly warm out there at the moment.
                Feels a bit chilly here too, and the nearest I’ve been to outside is the open kitchen window

Comment

Warming up to a balmy 12C and the wind has dropped
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

More freezer rearrangement, as one of the things in the Sainsbury’s order was ribs. They’re dated Friday, and though I like ribs a lot, I also have a rack of ribs that came in the same order. It’s easier to cram the ribs in than the rack (it’s a precooked one with BBQ sauce in a separate container and comes in quite a big box). And I had ribs yesterday, so I’m basically looking at having ribs in one form or another all week if I don’t freeze some of them

Still not sure what to have tonight, though. Spoilt for choice now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      More freezer rearrangement, as one of the things in the Sainsbury’s order was ribs. They’re dated Friday, and though I like ribs a lot, I also have a rack of ribs that came in the same order. It’s easier to cram the ribs in than the rack (it’s a precooked one with BBQ sauce in a separate container and comes in quite a big box). And I had ribs yesterday, so I’m basically looking at having ribs in one form or another all week if I don’t freeze some of them

Still not sure what to have tonight, though. Spoilt for choice now
                      obvious but ribs ?
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X