• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilly out (about 4°C apparently), but Orion is looking very sparkly as he rises in the east

Comment

No telly tonight, other than one of those police shows that are endlessly repeated while I was eating.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Blue sky.

Fluffy pink clouds.

Cold at 15.4 deg in here.

Might be sunny once the sun's up.

Monday.

Telex machine gleaming again.

1025 mBar and 64% RH.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 November 2020, 08:30.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Dry, clear blue sky. Weather app says it's 4 degrees and foggy. Forecast high of 11 degrees with cloud cover increasing this evening. Barometer up to 1026 mBar.

First coffee has been made.

Comment

Big walk earlier up the hill, only to discover that some runts have smashed down several gates with their 4x4s and left a trail of damage and destruction.

Blue skies and sunny, with a winter chill in the air.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Dry.

Blue sky.

Fluffy pink clouds.

Cold at 15.4 deg in here.

Might be sunny once the sun's up.
                That didn't last long, normal service has resumed:

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dire.

Dreadful.

Grey.

Sunless.

Drizzly.

Where's the gun oil.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Finished off the crunchy nut cornflakes.

Second coffee made.

Comment

bonjour mes amis bizarres

The air is chilled, and the warmth has left our little part of the earth.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Big walk earlier up the hill, only to discover that some runts have smashed down several gates with their 4x4s and left a trail of damage and destruction
                      Damn vandals ruin things for everyone. Went for a walk with loony lady 1 on Weds round a local lake. Normally you can get good access to it from an area owned by the yachting club but we found huge new metal gates with a notice saying they'd had to stop public access due to vandalism.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X