• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's viewing was S4E17 of ST:TNG, Night Terrors (TV Episode 1991), in which the Enterprise encounters a spatio-temporal anomaly which does the thing such anomalies always do when so encountered. Quite a good one, though the name of the other ship involved seemed somewhat indeterminate, being spelled USS Brittain on its hull (and on the subtitles) but USS Brattain at various points around its interior, and also on a diagram on the Enterprise's computer. I don't think that had anything to do with the anomaly though as they never mentioned it

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Cloudy and there was a spot of rain earlier but it didn't last long and seems to have dried up. Currently 16 degrees with a forecast high of 24 later. Low chance of rain this evening. Weather app says it's "mostly sunny" at the moment so I guess I have that to look forward to . Barometer dropped to 1017 mBar. Thunderstorms no longer seem to be forecast for the weekend, just rain.

Second coffee being drunk as the first was had in bed, brought to me by HWMBO.

Comment

Good moaning, all

Braai braaied - was a quiet evening with a couple of friends. Managed to avoid the Chenin, and had three Punk IPA's instead of. Early night - gone by 21h30.

The way I like it.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

A bit overcast today, but not too bad.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy with gaps, as opposed to sunny with clouds, again

Currently 16°C headed for 21° later; much like yesterday, but with the chance of some showers this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Cloudy with gaps, as opposed to sunny with clouds, again

Currently 16°C headed for 21° later; much like yesterday, but with the chance of some showers this evening.
                This is quite a useful weather site - just Geeky enough

Windy: Wind map & weather forecast
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

Dry (currently).

Grey.

Dark.

Breezy.

20.4 deg in here.

1015 mBar.

Thursday.

Oh, the sun's just come out.

Nope, gone again.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Always makes a nice change when you think "That should only take an hour or so" and, rather than finally finishing it up eight hours later, you really do get it sorted in about an hour

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Working...
                      X