• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Snowflake did get DD a nice birthday present! About £40 worth!

Though DD's other school friend bought her about £200 worth of stuff! Her parents are very well off. And more money than sense.

Another school friend's parents run Gullivers World. Or own. Or something....
    Or do I mean school friends' parents. If only there were some pedants round to confirm....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I was supposed to be charging for the day but am not so I had a lie in until about 0930 after which I portioned up the meatballs and sauce cooked last night into tubs that were prefilled with the portions of bulgar wheat, labelled, and chucked in the freezer.

Coffee and two digestives had.

I will make a cake today. Undecided which cake to make. It's going to feature chocolate so will either be brownies or a chocolate sponge cake. The former is dead simple and I can do off by heart. The latter requires me to fidget about with icing.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Coffee and two digestives had.

Comment

I had to login to *ork when I got back. Prod issue. And I got told off for posting this image on the team channel: -

Apparently it might offend religious people! I would have thought they would have been grateful for the attention....

Comment

Do you ever get the feeling that everything one does is wrong? And everything one posts on CUK?

Including this post....

Comment

bin men just arrived

Washing Machine - bedroom curtains
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                bin men just arrived

Washing Machine - bedroom curtains
                Did you have to pay extra for the bin men to take those?

Comment

I have my own recipe but thank you

Comment

Do you ever get the feeling that everything one does is wrong? And everything one posts on CUK?

Including this post....
                    Frequently.

I think this may be one of your rare correct posts

Comment

Now waiting for the shirts to come out of the TD so I can "iron" the feckers.

"6 minutes" left apparently.

Until it thinks it's 54 again.

Getting to the end of the Sherlock Holmes saga, with Jeremy Brett looking more & more ill.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 10 April 2020, 11:05.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X