• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Grey, foggy, damp but warm (for November). High of 14 degrees.

Just when you thought idiots would have learnt to shut up another one opens their mouth.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Checks time,

Checks if WTFH has appeared yet

I may have been generous with my post count
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

I'm still here.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all

I'm still here.
          Don't worry the cyclists are waiting for you to step outside...

Comment

Grey, wet, miserable. Weather same.

Beecham's drunk.

Idly wondering if bathrooms can be repaired during lockdown or if I need to order some buckets from Amazon.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
            Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, dry, 12°C

Forecast to rain tonight though

I went online to order my monthly prescription last night. Last month I had to do it by phone as the medication review thing that triggers every six months, even though I only have an actual review once a month, was active. So I phoned them up and they assured me it was fine… and turns out they haven't cleared the relevant flag, so now I'm going to have to phone them up again

Just click the checkbox and click the "Update" button, nurse/receptionist. It's not that sodding hard

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Grey, dry, 12°C

Forecast to rain tonight though

I went online to order my monthly prescription last night. Last month I had to do it by phone as the medication review thing that triggers every six months, even though I only have an actual review once a month, was active. So I phoned them up and they assured me it was fine… and turns out they haven't cleared the relevant flag, so now I'm going to have to phone them up again

Just click the checkbox and click the "Update" button, nurse/receptionist. It's not that sodding hard
                It's both
                1)above their pay grade
                2) Computer says NO

Comment

Phoned the doctor's, listened to the irrelevant message about Covid-19, then got the relevant message saying calls not to do with appointments or home visits today should be made after 10:30

Called again after 10:30, listened to all of the above again. Then five minutes on hold, then twenty seconds to sort everything out and be told it would be fine from now on

Though that's what they said the other month when this happened…

Comment

Morning all

Overcast and whilst not currently raining, it soon will be. It's 12 degrees and that's as good as it's going to get today.

It's Wednesday so that means the weekend is in sight! Hurray.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                      Grey, wet, miserable. Weather same.

Beecham's drunk.

Idly wondering if bathrooms can be repaired during lockdown or if I need to order some buckets from Amazon.

That will explain the closures then..
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X