• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The drive to Wyboston and back has been successfully accomplished without incident.

Bed linen (duvet cover) now in the WM.

HWMBO checked I could log into Netflix with his creds so I can watch the Eurovision film while he's away.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      The drive to Wyboston and back has been successfully accomplished without incident.
      The two sisters of a chap I was at school with were killed in a head-on collision with a lorry at that junction on the A1 back in 1981

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The two sisters of a chap I was at school with were killed in a head-on collision with a lorry at that junction on the A1 back in 1981
        I took the M25/M1 up and came back via the A1(M). Very few lorries on the road today.

Comment

I took the M25/M1 up and came back via the A1(M). Very few lorries on the road today.
          I think the junction has been changed a fair bit since then. It used to be a bit of an accident black spot.

Comment

Bathroom redecorated, along with comments about “why haven’t we done this in the last 10 years?”
            New radiator goes in tomorrow, and the floor the week after.

Hallway and master bedroom are next for a strip down, fill in and repaint.

...but not tonight.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Bathroom redecorated, along with comments about “why haven’t we done this in the last 10 years?”
              New radiator goes in tomorrow, and the floor the week after.

Hallway and master bedroom are next for a strip down, fill in and repaint.

...but not tonight.
              I have heard tales of people who, in prepping their house for sale and fixing all the things that they never got around to, realise they still like their house and end up staying put

Comment

Duvet cover out of the WM and the mattress cover is just about to go in.

I should make the bed before it gets too late.

Comment

The Big Chicken is in the oven and, even just a few minutes in, is starting to smell delicious already

Comment

The bed is made.

Comment

The bed is made.
                      Unpleasant late-night surprise skilfully averted

Comment

Working...
                      X