• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still on the bench, but currently enjoying it working on plan B.

Doing Tabata HIIT with Mrs QH and stopped eating biscuits by the packet and have lost 2lbs.

Hung some Santa Cruz skateboard decks in the office and gave it decent clean at the same time.

Hope you are all well and good mental health.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Tea has been gammon (out of the freezer, last of the joint) with chips, fried eggs and beans. Lovely stuff

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Still on the bench, but currently enjoying it working on plan B.

Doing Tabata HIIT with Mrs QH and stopped eating biscuits by the packet and have lost 2lbs.

Hung some Santa Cruz skateboard decks in the office and gave it decent clean at the same time.

Hope you are all well and good mental health.

qh
        Fine thanks qh, glad to hear you're enjoying things

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Entertainmeant: HSB S1 E14 "Rites of Spring Part 1"

Now watching "Roswell: New Mexico" pilot, being a remake of "Roswell High (1999)".

Rather than high skool they're late 20s.

Isobel ain't no Katherine Heigl.

Roswell, New Mexico (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb

It's on ITV2 and is sponsored by some sort of zit cream, I suspect I'm not altogether the target audience.

Then again, I wasn't the target audience for the series 20 years ago.
          Entertainmeant (continued): HSB S1 E14 "Rites of Spring Part 2"

HSB S1 E15 "Jungle Madness Part I"

Shortly: Sapphire & Steel E1 & 2.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner was as advertised, very nice. My daughters take the mick out of me making mint sauce but its awesome with fresh mint.

Followed by making summer pudding with Miss V.

basically chopping up fruit, boiling in syrup and then making into a sandwich in a bowl.

Pudding tomorrow sorted!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Dinner was as advertised, very nice. My daughters take the mick out of me making mint sauce but its awesome with fresh mint.
              When I was a little kid my Mum had a mint plant growing in the garden just outside the kitchen door, and would send me out to pick sprigs from it to be made into mint sauce when we were having roast lamb

Comment

Currently watching Apple's Platforms State of the Union, the extended version of the keynote from their developers' conference, where they go into depth about the new features in the new versions of the various OSs coming in the autumn - enough depth that they occasionally demonstrate stuff by writing code

I forgot it was on (it's currently showing "live") and missed the new Mac stuff, I think, but the iOS and iPadOS stuff is looking pretty neat

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  When I was a little kid my Mum had a mint plant growing in the garden just outside the kitchen door, and would send me out to pick sprigs from it to be made into mint sauce when we were having roast lamb
                  Pretty much the same for me, it was a big tub by the Greenhouse. But Lamb=Mint as did potatoes.

We had bay, thyme etc.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Mint spreads like wild fire, always plant in a pot or tub.

And after a mere hour and 20 minutes I've finally found the house keys so I can go to bed.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Mint spreads like wild fire, always plant in a pot or tub.
                      Sage advice (though I don't know if it also applies to sage)

And after a mere hour and 20 minutes I've finally found the house keys so I can go to bed.
                      I fell for that old classic, "I'll just finish this bit of code off, it won't take but a few minutes." Two hours later and it finally works…

Comment

Working...
                      X