• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    mnbmnbmb
    Denied by excellent drivelling from LM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Or just crack open the fizz and drink my lunch.
      Ommm!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        We had some respite, but it's drizzling again now.
        It's actually starting to be a bit sunny here...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          It's actually starting to be a bit sunny here...
          Looking up from my armchair (one of the benefits of very tall windows) I can see blue showing through a few tiny gaps in the cloud. Not enough to make a sailor's trousers yet though

Comment

It's been sunny, it's been drizzling, then sunny again, then tipped it down. I just can't keep up! I must have overslept and it's April

Comment

Mrs LM. A complete fecking enigma at times.
              She knows that when we order from the local chippy, I either have fish and peas (no chips, the fish is pretty much a meal on its own) or sausage, chips and curry sauce.
              She didn't want to disturb me while I was working earlier and bowls up with potato and meat pie, chips and gravy. It's also made worse because it's the Holland's one which just looks like baby food in a crust and the meat content is questionable at best.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Mrs LM. A complete fecking enigma at times.
                She knows that when we order from the local chippy, I either have fish and peas (no chips, the fish is pretty much a meal on its own) or sausage, chips and curry sauce.
                She didn't want to disturb me while I was working earlier and bowls up with potato and meat pie, chips and gravy. It's also made worse because it's the Holland's one which just looks like baby food in a crust and the meat content is questionable at best.
                Maybe what you normally have wasn't available so panic ordered?

Comment

Maybe what you normally have wasn't available so panic ordered?
                  Nope. I pulled her up on it (almost grateful that I didn't have to sort myself out for lunch but Holland's pies have really gone downhill since the new owners took over) and she said "oh yeah, should have got you that or a cheese and onion pie."
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Nope. I pulled her up on it (almost grateful that I didn't have to sort myself out for lunch but Holland's pies have really gone downhill since the new owners took over) and she said "oh yeah, should have got you that or a cheese and onion pie."

Maybe she is fattening you up so there is more to love?

Is she a feeder?

If that is your worst problem today then you are luckier than most.
                    Last edited by vetran; 1 July 2020, 15:42.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's been sunny, it's been drizzling, then sunny again, then tipped it down. I just can't keep up! I must have overslept and it's April
                      It never got anywhere much with the gaps here. Overcast now, still with occasional light showers, and although it's officially 20°C out there the breeze through the window feels a bit colder than that

Comment

Working...
                      X