• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    mnbmnbmb
    Denied by excellent drivelling from LM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Or just crack open the fizz and drink my lunch.
      Ommm!

      Comment


        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        We had some respite, but it's drizzling again now.
        It's actually starting to be a bit sunny here...

        Comment


          Originally posted by covbob View Post
          It's actually starting to be a bit sunny here...
          Looking up from my armchair (one of the benefits of very tall windows) I can see blue showing through a few tiny gaps in the cloud. Not enough to make a sailor's trousers yet though

          Comment


            It's been sunny, it's been drizzling, then sunny again, then tipped it down. I just can't keep up! I must have overslept and it's April
            I did a stroll around Windsor on 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

            Comment


              Mrs LM. A complete fecking enigma at times.
              She knows that when we order from the local chippy, I either have fish and peas (no chips, the fish is pretty much a meal on its own) or sausage, chips and curry sauce.
              She didn't want to disturb me while I was working earlier and bowls up with potato and meat pie, chips and gravy. It's also made worse because it's the Holland's one which just looks like baby food in a crust and the meat content is questionable at best.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

              Comment


                Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Mrs LM. A complete fecking enigma at times.
                She knows that when we order from the local chippy, I either have fish and peas (no chips, the fish is pretty much a meal on its own) or sausage, chips and curry sauce.
                She didn't want to disturb me while I was working earlier and bowls up with potato and meat pie, chips and gravy. It's also made worse because it's the Holland's one which just looks like baby food in a crust and the meat content is questionable at best.
                Maybe what you normally have wasn't available so panic ordered?
                I did a stroll around Windsor on 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Maybe what you normally have wasn't available so panic ordered?
                  Nope. I pulled her up on it (almost grateful that I didn't have to sort myself out for lunch but Holland's pies have really gone downhill since the new owners took over) and she said "oh yeah, should have got you that or a cheese and onion pie."
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Nope. I pulled her up on it (almost grateful that I didn't have to sort myself out for lunch but Holland's pies have really gone downhill since the new owners took over) and she said "oh yeah, should have got you that or a cheese and onion pie."

                    Maybe she is fattening you up so there is more to love?

                    Is she a feeder?

                    If that is your worst problem today then you are luckier than most.
                    Last edited by vetran; 1 July 2020, 15:42.
                    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      It's been sunny, it's been drizzling, then sunny again, then tipped it down. I just can't keep up! I must have overslept and it's April
                      It never got anywhere much with the gaps here. Overcast now, still with occasional light showers, and although it's officially 20°C out there the breeze through the window feels a bit colder than that

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X