• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Sunny start out, already up to 17°C though there's a slight refreshing breeze available at the windows

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all

Off to hospital in an hour to get the results.
      Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Good luck! Hope it goes well (both the results and the general orderliness at the hospital)

+1
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning all

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Good luck! Hope it goes well (both the results and the general orderliness at the hospital)
          Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Good luck!
          Originally posted by vetran View Post
          +1
          WTAS. <- manly, no s.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Good luck.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Thanks for all the socially distant hugs.

The results were inconclusive. They didn't believe I wasn't in pain, so decided to do some heavy-duty poking around.
                Now they accept I'm not in pain. 2 possibilities: I've had the problem for up to 30 years and it's never grown, in which case, they'll do nothing (unless I start to feel pain). The other one is that it's appeared in the last couple of years, in which case it probably needs removing.
                If I don't feel any pain, then in 12 months they'll do another scan to compare.
                It has never been picked up in normal dental x-rays because it's about 1cm further back than my last tooth.

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Freecell score: 88%, running average 83%.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on the last of the Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), red pippy corner yog thing, bramble jelly on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Still nice out, 21°C but a nice cool breeze to go along with it (assessment based on what's coming through the window rather than actually going outside)

Comment

Lunch has been roast pork and applesauce on a wholemeal bap, and very nice it was

Comment

Working...
                      X