• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Hair, very few greys.
    Mood, slightly grey today.
    Weather, very grey.
    At least chemists are still open for essentials. Like Grecian 2000....

Comment

I feel like another cup of tea. Opps I mean brew now I am up North.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Your work can afford bog roll, get me they're posh
        Just because they can, doesn't mean I should have to. Fortunately I have enough copies of the McTimes nicked from Platform 12 at Waverley to keep me going.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I feel like another cup of tea. Opps I mean brew now I am up North.....
          It's a panad where you are BP, but i'm sure you've worked that out already

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            It's a panad where you are BP, but i'm sure you've worked that out already
            Panad? Is that welsh for brew?

I do know two Welsh words! Brown and Panda.....

Anyway, how are you? HasBarry still been doing it?

Comment

Brew brewed. I used up the last of the milk so took the empty carton out to the recycle bin.

I noted that a twin had sneaked into the kitchen. And had a wholesome breakfast - a cadbury caramel pot of joy.

It was the male twin - deduced from Washing being in the washing machine and the associated wash basket being in good shape. Daughter's wash basket is in a right mess. She tries on clothes and if she does not wear them throws them in the wash basket! So wash basket overflows! No wonder the planet is stuffed....

Comment

Weather sitrep (Holmfirth environs) windy, mostly overcast, has previously rained. Points of interest for today - bin day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Panad? Is that welsh for brew?

I do know two Welsh words! Brown and Panda.....

Anyway, how are you? HasBarry still been doing it?
                  Panad is north welsh for a brew/cuppa so can be applied to tea or coffee -> Panad o de/panad o goffi.

It's a dishcud (dunno how it's spelt, but that's how it's pronounced) in south wales. Don't say you don't get value from your CUK subscription fees

Barry appears to be still doing it, from what I can tell

Comment

Weather sitrep (Holmfirth environs) windy, mostly overcast, has previously rained. Points of interest for today - bin day.
                    Is today trundle day or bin day?

Its trundle day here - as it is for all the best tpd posters!

No doubt LM will forget to trundle again today - despite being knee deep in empty gin bottles that HWMBO left...

Comment

Panad is north welsh for a brew/cuppa so can be applied to tea or coffee -> Panad o de/panad o goffi.

It's a dishcud (dunno how it's spelt, but that's how it's pronounced) in south wales. Don't say you don't get value from your CUK subscription fees

Barry appears to be still doing it, from what I can tell
                      In South Wales they almost all speak English. Which is why only 19% of Welsh speak Welsh!

I certainly get value for money from my CUK subscription. Whenever I need free Guinea Fowl, I know where to get them....

Comment

Working...
                      X