• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s made it to 25°C outside and in, and the chestnut tree is looking good in the sun

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It’s made it to 25°C outside and in, and the chestnut tree is looking good in the sun
      26°C here
      Married

Comment

Not quite as high as yesterday here - it's about 28C
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's been up to 22 today! Missed an opportunity to get the bed linen out on the line as it forecast to all go downhill from tomorrow

Comment

26 in the shade here!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Freecell score: 100%, running average 83%.

Lentil <pffffft> soup made, now cooling before meeting the freezer.

Chilli con carne made, already cooled, so it met the freezer 10 minutes ago.

Tea: roast lamb with carrots and onions, orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Gardening engardened for a mere hour since it's hot out there & I didn't feel like doing more.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Barbie on!!!

We have sausages home grown salad and cider. Should be good.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Making scouse, because although it’s not really a scouse kind of day, I have stuff that needs to be made into scouse

I may have some of the scouse tonight or I may have something more suited to the weather and freeze all the scouse. Haven’t decided yet

Comment

I've done three days' work and still have two more to go. Not entirely happy about this. As tomorrow is light on meetings I'm having cocktails with HWMBO. Kids come back tomorrow

Comment

Tea (continued): wasn't my best effort.

Entertainment: some prog on Smithsonian about Septic military surveillance aircraft for FAC and stuff.

Mostly the OV10.

North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco - Wikipedia

Lots of bombing Vietnam tulipless.

Jolly Green Giant gets shotdown.

BAT21.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X