• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^Much wind & piss signifying nothing.

Tea: a couple of slices of today's roast beef on Morrisons fairly stale now multiseeded bread, with Irish strong mustard (BBE 2019), augmented with a touch of salad cream on the outside coz the bread was knocking on for BBE 2019 too from the way it tasted.

More of the rice pud (cold). Very nice.

0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 10 May 2020, 18:23.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner has been the aforementioned madras, with pillow rice.
      and yet more nice chablis.
      watching HSB, as there was a large amphibian on tv when i switched on this evening.
      his lips were moving, therefore i assumed he was lying, as usual.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

is this all you're going to contribute?
          the occasional emoji?

Comment

Windy out.

But that’s still better than the hot air that was on TV at 7pm. Did he say “Take back control of the virus”, or did it just sound like they tried to write a slogan in the style of the disappeared Mr Cummings?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

is this all you're going to contribute?
              the occasional emoji?
              Damn you sound like HMRC!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                AtW and Scootysnot seem unbannable. NAT's biased modding is painful.
                I disagree strongly. I regularly see threads attacking posters in the title.

And scheme enquiries has 2 categories of advisers posting. Those who will help and those who will make things much worse. And the mods seem to have put them in the wrong categories. Which will wreck peoples lives.

I almost don't care any more. Hopefully soon I can get into the do not care category.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  416, 564; 427, 581; and today, 442, 609
                  Is that the numbers you ordered at the Chinese?

Comment

Tea has been chicken jalfrezi (out of the freezer) with rice and naan. Exceedingly nice, it was

Comment

Been watching alot of big bang theory recently.

It really p1sses me off that for a programme that celebrates Physics nerdiness, the title song includes the words "It all started with a really big bang". Which of course, as pointed out recently by NF and a Forbes article, it started a few nanoseconds before that.

Was Sheldon based on NF?

Comment

Working...
                      X