• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I have exited ClientCo.

Spent an afternoon telling someone how to read instructions because they kept reading half a sentence or turning the page over before getting to the bottom. Then they wondered why what they were looking at didn't match the next screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Big birthday is going further south. Now I'm going to work Monday & Tuesday.
      Bugger

Comment

Realised I didn't like Scotch Broth as much as I thought I did.

Swapped Eggs, loo roll, hand wash & kitchen roll with elderly in-laws for Paracetamol and some Red wine.

Nice exchange, wish I liked Red wine.

Bought more eggs for the impending flour delivery when I shall make my own pasta.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          Realised I didn't like Scotch Broth as much as I thought I did.

Swapped Eggs, loo roll, hand wash & kitchen roll with elderly in-laws for Paracetamol and some Red wine.

Nice exchange, wish I liked Red wine.

Bought more eggs for the impending flour delivery when I shall make my own pasta.

qh
          Exchange the red wine for a goat, or a ploughshare? Full-on barter economy building…

Comment

I was worried that the Polish café over the road seems extremely quiet, but observations reveal a couple of customers going in and getting food to go. Hopefully the takeaway trade will keep them going in these troubled times - along with the solitary, undaunted, possibly foolhardy chap sitting in there eating his dinner

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Spent an afternoon telling someone how to read instructions because they kept reading half a sentence or turning the page over before getting to the bottom. Then they wondered why what they were looking at didn't match the next screenshot.
              In a previous existence I used to suffer Esteemed Customers doing that sort of thing.

Now I'm retired I really don't give a tulip any more.

Tea: last of the roast lamb with carrots & onions, seem to have put rather less of the hot smoked paprika in it this week since it didn't blow my head off like it did last week, orange segments and custard (bit thicker), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: more of the interminable "Bright Shining Lie, now on page 656, about 56% of "Cocoon (1985)" which is funny in places, to be followed by something else that I haven't decided on yet.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Last night’s curry has been squeezed into the freezer; not literally, though that would have made it easier to get it in there. Two more portions of partial dinner added to the stockpile!

Comment

dinner was fish pie <again>
                  very nice <again>
                  with a nice Chablis.

tv's Krap <again>

ho hum

pub was eerily quiet this afternoon.
                  i wonder why?

oh, well

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    dinner was fish pie <again>
                    very nice <again>
                    with a nice Chablis.

tv's Krap <again>

ho hum

pub was eerily quiet this afternoon.
                    i wonder why?

oh, well

Because you spoke?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Because you spoke?

just what IS your problem pal? eh?
                      apart from being a feckin lycra man etc, that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X