• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much Danish shenanigans on the box tonight with Forbrydelsen S2E9 and S2E10, followed by S3E1

I’m getting increasingly suspicious about this lurgy. The way it’s currently playing is that I wake up in the morning feeling absolutely fine, temperature reasonably normal and so on. Late afternoon I start to slump, feeling rough and short of breath, temperature up. Then later on in the evening, usually after dinner, I perk up and feel generally OK again, if not as good as first thing, and my temperature seems to get back to normal. And then exactly the same cycle the next day. All seems a bit dodgy to me, but maybe it’s just the process of recovering from a mild cold, or maybe it’s one thing that happens with a very mild case of COVID-19. I daresay it’ll turn out all right in the long run

Anyway, still here for now

Goodnight all

Comment

Blue skies, fluffy clouds. Chilly, stiff breeze.

Bins were trundled (well, put at the top of the stairs) and had been duly removed and dumped in a street side pile by the time I left home at 0625.

Very quiet walk to the station. An oddity with tube frequencies similar to last week. Maybe it's a Tuesday timetable thing? Or did it happen on Wednesday last week? Will have to scroll through and check.

There seems to still be a reasonable number of people using public transport - thems that have to go to work, I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        wrong order.
        what colour is the sky in your dimension?

Purple Haze
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

morning

CBSWFB this morning
          tuesday

Comment

Sunny out there.

Comment

Bonus compensation letters are out. I know that as I got one for someone I work with! It was supposed to go to our manager....

Comment

Very quiet in the office at ClientCo.

Relieved that new ClientCo were keen for me to start on Monday rather than 6 April. Seems no point me skiving for two weeks when I could spend the time getting to grips with the project before WFH.

Comment

Morning all!

Daily Report
                  ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Greyish

Parish Notes - Received an email from HR yesterday saying the Bolton sur les Collines site is now open. We're all to sit 2 metres apart, wash our hands every hour. Don't talk with each other than by skype. No physical meetings. No handshakes. Cleaners will be round every 2 hours to wipe down surfaces. No eating of food on site. Tea and Coffee to be collected from the breakout rooms as designated.

My response - I'm coming into the office at ~09:00 to collect some kit and then I'm going home to work. I'll take the advice of the Prime Minister and his advisors over that of some HR lackey who has an over-inflated opinion of their roles and responsibilities.

Keep it safe out there!

Oh and Mother has fallen again but she can't remember how. Gashed her leg. One of the neighbours patched her up - I say neighbour, the girl stables her horse at my mums place and lives 5 miles away! FFS!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Morning all ;wave:

Weather - Cloudy, 7 Degrees

Breakfast - Bran Flakes, Crunchy Nut, OJ, MrsAG just woke up so Coffee and Toast soon

Lunch - Pork Chop

Hand Washes - 3

Covid-19 Status - OK

TP Count - 17 (topped up yesterday from Aldi)
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Morning all!

Keep it safe out there!

!
                      yes, sgt esterhaus.

Comment

Working...
                      X