• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea was: M&S breaded haddock in not quite overcooked mode, orange segments & custard (thicker not quite so runny mode), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The evening's entertainment is likely to be the commentary on "Once upon a time in America".

The dvd cut is 3hrs 47 mins, the director's cut is 4 hours 30 or so but isn't available.

Missed the ISS since I've only just logged on.

Freecell score: 81%, not a good day.

It was as low as 33% at one stage.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Some things never leave you.

Printer packed up, and refused to pick up the paper. Opened it up, removed the pickup roller, broke out the IsoProp and gave it good clean. Put it back together, worked first time.

A job I haven't done in 30 years. Not since my days as a site engineer nursing along a long ago employers ageing fleet of HP LaserJet III's and IV's.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I drew a picture and everyfink!

careful, you'll have an expat twat complaining about copyright on picture posts.

Comment

Finished reading Nevil Shute’s last novel, Trustee from the Toolroom, and now venturing forth upon A Town Like Alice

Comment

dinner has been steak pie, chips and peas.
            with a nice merlot.
            nutritious and delicious.

tv is the usual.

sh1te

meh

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              careful, you'll have an expat twat complaining about copyright on picture posts.

Worse than that Turnitin might find it & flag it as plagiarism.

Currently watching/listening to the commentary on "Once upon a time in America".

Apparently it's all an opium dream.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 January 2020, 23:01.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

The sky has cleared out, and it’s getting chilly - down to 3°C already. Orion stands high in the south, looking very sparkly

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Worse than than Turnitin might find it & flag it as plagiarism.

Currently watching/listening to the commentary on "Once upon a time in America".

Apparently it's all an opium dream.
                    Eek!

I do have the original bit of paper I scribbled it on

Comment

Omelettes for dinner (well, what are we supposed to do with 6 eggs a day?)

And now TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X