• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Just started raining here.
    Raining here too, and it's not messing about either, verging on murrain of beasts.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Greeting from Leeds where younger twins uni interview is 90 minutes earlier than she expected (she thought it would be at 2 it started at 12:30)

Interview was a total of 22 minutes - so all we can do now is wait and see...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Greeting from Leeds where younger twins uni interview is 90 minutes earlier than she expected (she thought it would be at 2 it started at 12:30)

eek
        Close enough that parents can come rescue them far enough away they can't turn up un announced.

Smart kid!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon all

heavy showers interspersed with sunshine - Global Warming !!!!

Lunch - 9 Piece KFC for 5.99 (Last Day for offer)
          Married

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Close enough that parents can come rescue them far enough away they can't turn up un announced.

Smart kid!
            Her other option is Belfast - which means we would be using Family friends for the rescuing (their house is now empty as their children escaped to England for Uni).

Comment

Smart kid!
              To be honest it's an hour so I could try and turn up unannounced. The ring road would probably destroy the plan especially if Mrs Eek is driving, I don't think she has ever left Leeds on the route she intended to..

Comment

To be honest it's an hour so I could try and turn up unannounced. The ring road would probably destroy the plan especially if Mrs Eek is driving, I don't think she has ever left Leeds on the route she intended to..
                Which Uni is she looking at? Real or poly?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Which Uni is she looking at? Real or poly?
                  Leeds College of Music - Film composition as it's the only place in the country that does it.

Comment

Suitable organisers for the Christmas party have been identified for both this year (NLUK) and next year (WTFH).

That should teach people not to provide openings when trying to trick LM into organising it..

Comment

Have receive a very nice, if somewhat belated, birthday card from NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.

Shall now forswear my daily jam sandwich for a bowl of high-fibre cereal for a period of time.

Normal service shall be resumed once I have been able to stab a well-formed poo with the plastic stick that they have so kindly provided for that purpose.

Last edited by wattaj; 18 February 2020, 17:36.
                      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
                      X