• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent 10 minutes looking for the pen I was using to make notes with.

Wandered about the flat trying to see if I did my usual picking things up and moving them for no good reason.

I have plenty of pens but they're not this particular pen.

Returned to my desk, resigned to the fact that I'll have to use a different pen.

The pen was on my ClientCo laptop, in the crease betwixt screen and keyboard.

Comment

The ISS will be passing overhead, very bright, from 17:27 to 17:34 and 19:04 to 19:07, if you like that kind of thing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The ISS will be passing overhead, very bright, from 17:27 to 17:34 and 19:04 to 19:07, if you like that kind of thing
        Popped out the back on the off chance, but the cloud which looks patchy towards the horizon turned out to be pretty solid overhead

Got a nice glimpse of the new moon through one of the few gaps though

A friend of mine told me how he’d heard as a kid that it was bad luck to see the new moon through glass, so for years he made sure he was outside when he saw it. Then he realised he’d been wearing glasses the whole time

Comment

Darn it, missed the first pass as I've only just seen this.

Will try and remember to get outside for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Darn it, missed the first pass as I've only just seen this.

Will try and remember to get outside for the next one.
            I just stuck my head out the door to see what the cloud cover is like.

Fook me it's darn parky out there.

And total cloud cover so no chance of seeing the ISS pass by.

Comment

Finally started writing my essay

Comment

Could have been worse. Could have been ISIS.

Comment

century

essay start writing

Comment

Comment

I drew a picture and everyfink!

Comment

Working...