• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs-BP has been baking again. I ate 2 more of her vegan mince pies yesterday. There are quite a few in the kitchen.

Comment

Bacon sandwich for breakfast. With ketchup.

Comment

Hey BR14!

How are you doing?

Comment

morning

drivel interruption.

BSWFB this morning

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            morning

drivel interruption.

BSWFB this morning
            And now I will have to drivel lots more to get a full page! Just when I am nearly drivelled out. I need tea to revive my drivelness.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              And now I will have to drivel lots more to get a full page! Just when I am nearly drivelled out. I need tea to revive my drivelness.
              put some ketchup in it

Comment

Afternoon all washing done, car packed, off to our Dorset home for Christmas.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Is today OakIslandUpdate day?
                  Yes.

Lunch was roast beef (Morrisons, reduced) which I suspect was very lean.

Nice enough piece of meat but the gravy was awful

Forgot the rice pud again, so stewed the remaining Braeburn apples to make them mildly palatable with custard.

Followed by 1.06 pints of Good Glengettie Tea because I filled the teapot just that little bit too much.

I shall venture out shortly to perform the Sunday shop.

This may be A Stupid Idea, but it's force of habit.

After the finishing of BTVS and Angel, I'm tempted to watch The Dresden Files, which I found amusing about 10 years ago.

I'm also tempted by Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy with that Obi Wan chap playing George Smiley.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Happy Winter Solstice!

It seems to be a rather a nice day out there today, with blue bits and general fluffiness

Only about 8°C, but it is the first day of winter

Comment

After lunch(roast beef and horseradish sauce) MrsBP and I watched Widows

Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                      X