• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on a lighter note, shall i have steak pie, fish pie or pizza pie for dinner?
    maybe i should start a poll thread.
    wouldn't be any more daft than most of 'em

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      on a lighter note, shall i have steak pie, fish pie or pizza pie for dinner?
      maybe i should start a poll thread.
      wouldn't be any more daft than most of 'em
      Fish pie
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Fish pie
        ... and so it has been. and very nice too, oh clairvoyant one

with a nice rioja.

feel a bit guilty though, - partner's still stuck at the local general.

never mind, i can make it up somewhen, if they keep mum in, we can eat out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Have you ever seen me and Zeity in the same place at the same time? #JustSayin

so you are Diana? You consume mamils with your dislocating jaw after marinading them in Gel packs?

eekeek
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

pulled pork, beans & mash with cider (I can't afford anything posh like Bucky and can't put it on expenses.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There’s a load of work-in-progress Amstrad CPC games just gone up on the Internet Archive - the emulator team are still working on them, but they’re ready for people to kick the tyres, so if you have fond memories of the CPC, have a play: Software Library: Amstrad CPC : Internet Archive

I immediately tried Virgin Games’ 1988 Action Force as it was programmed by a colleague of mine, Sean. He achieved amazing things, but as I expected, they’re a bit too amazing for the emulation to handle just yet. So I’ve left a “review” explaining what I can remember of the technicalities, to help them track it all down. Trigger warning for mention of changing the registers in the 6845 CRTC mid-frame to achieve cool effects the hardware designers hadn’t anticipated

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                so you are Diana? You consume mamils with your dislocating jaw after marinading them in Gel packs?

eekeek
                Based on who the dentist has referred me to, “disintegrating” might be closer to the truth.

Otherwise, pretty much spot on.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

the addled one is staying in CDU for now.
                  dutiful daughter heading for the pub, so i'll nip out and buy her a couple of stiff ones.
                  best i can do.

Comment

Dinner this evening was from Kappa, a Japanese restaurant in Earl's Court Road. It's only small but the food is very yummy. Popular with the deliveroo/ubereats set as there's delivery pick ups every few minutes.

Comment

Tea was M&S chunky battered haddock cod.

It was nice enough, followed by 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The evening's entertainment began with S3 E10 & E11 of "Angel", interspersed with S6 E11 of BTVS, followed by the commentary on S6 E9 where they brought the house down.

The commentary was paused while I watched the thing on BBC4 about Porton Down.

Glad I don't work there.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X