• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dinner was sausages cooked in the new bbbq/smoker/pizza oven , its maiden firing, the results of which were surprisingly good. popped some cedar chips in with the charcol and turned the Tesco cheapo sausages (not even Tesco finest) into very nice smoky bangers.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

No telly tonight, as I've been catching up with Sam Pepys' activities in April and May of 1663

I watched John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019) last night. Good fun, though it did get a little repetitive in parts; and I felt they could have developed the story in a bit more depth.

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Raining and 12 degree's in Manchester.

Officially the start of Autumn maybe - although supposed to go back to 22 on Thursday so maybe not.

Comment

Morning.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dreadful.

Drizzle verging on Murrain of Beasts.

Very Wet.

Colder. 18.4 deg in here currently.

And it proposed that a trip to Swansea & Ye Newe Sloughe of Desponde should occur this morning.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just as an aside it was opM and opM's better half's anniversary yesterday.

18 years....

get less for murder etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                No telly tonight, as I've been catching up with Sam Pepys' activities in April and May of 1663

I watched John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019) last night. Good fun, though it did get a little repetitive in parts; and I felt they could have developed the story in a bit more depth.

Goodnight all
                Watched that on Saturday as well. Good Mindless Fun. Although as you say, it got a bit repetitive. Cute dog makes up for it though. they should definitely give him more screen time. Remind me not to piss off German Shepards either, they seem to have a thing for soft dangly bits.

Now to wait for the clearly telegraphed 4th installment. That should top up the pension funds of the crumblier cast members quite nicely.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Remind me not to piss off German Shepards either, they seem to have a thing for soft dangly bits.
                  Apparently Doberpersons are even worse.

I hate dogs.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, drizzly, 12°C day out there today

And the temperature in here is now below 20° for the first time in a fair while, at 19.6°

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Remind me not to piss off German Shepards either, they seem to have a thing for soft dangly bits.
                      They're Malinois apparently - also used by the US Secret Service

Comment

Working...
                      X