• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all. Cold start this morning, but I'm holding firm it's to early for the central heating to go.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Dire.

Dreary.

Drizzly.

Depressing.

Currently warmer at 19 deg C in here.

Much too warm to put the central heating on.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Dinner has been a Thucculent thirloin thteak, with chips and peas.
        21 day aged steak, kept for 7 days past its use by date.

marvelous.

feck all on telly, so i guess i'll carry on watching altered carbon.*

*my youngest daughter gave me access to her netflix account.
        there's scifi stuff i've never heard of, some krap, but i quite like this.
        Ooh I have downloaded Altered Carbon, based on a recommendation elsewhere. Is it good?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          a chinese? brick lane?
          what happened to the bangladeshi's??
          Sichuan Folk – Sichuan Folk

As long as I don't pay, I don't care....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Tonight's viewing (entertainment not really being the right word) was 9/11 (TV Movie 2002), being the film by those French brothers who happened to be making a documentary about the fire crew stationed nearest the WTC, and caught the only footage of the first plane going in; the one who got that then immediately proceeding with the fire crew to the north tower, where he filmed his narrow escape from the lobby when the south tower came down and then his second narrow escape not long after when the north tower did likewise

Goodnight all
            Very disturbing film.....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Ooh I have downloaded Altered Carbon, based on a recommendation elsewhere. Is it good?
              Personally I did not like it. But I am weird so try it anyway.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque start out there, and mild at 17°C and rising

Though it's going to get a bit cloudier later, so the temperature will stall at about 20°

Comment

hazy sunshine in silvery sarf herts.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi, of whom it must be observed that there are far fewer in here today since the bus pass site crashed yesterday.

It's quite nice and quiet.

Not so many people with voices like foghorns.

In fact, none at all.

<hiatus>

Lunch today was Heinz baked beans on Morrisons seeded toast, with the merest smidgeon of Morrisons pork pie with egg (reduced).

It was nice enough & followed, as is only right & proper, by 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 12 September 2019, 11:49.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

And we're back

Roast pork butty for lunch (white bread, pork out of the freezer from a large joint I roasted a while back)

Comment

Working...
                      X