• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Morning all

Site seems a bit prone to pregnant pauses at the moment.
    I thought that was just me! The app kept crashing and I was having trouble getting into the site yesterday. All seems ok today
    Last edited by ladymuck; 13 September 2019, 08:30.

Comment

Anyone know anything about new series, Temple? Looks like a Sky effort but they're releasing all episodes at once, today I think. I only have a bill board poster to go at present!

Comment

CUK is pregnant!

I welcome child-of-tpd. However general should be sterilized.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out, though there's an extremely thin, extremely high layer of cloud in some areas of the firmament

Lurgy might be slightly improved today; I'll find out for sure if I attempt to do the shopping, or even just bring in the recycling bin, no doubt

If binning leaves me feeling drained, I might skip the shopping; I can probably get the few bits I really need from Sainsbury's Local or, failing that, the Co-op.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Nice quiet day without the foghorn voiced cluttering the place up.

Renew your bus pass with us before 31 December 2019 | Transport for Wales

Well that explains it, the site is down.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how much disruption the extinction rebellion people cause at Heathrow today. I suspect none and they'll claim a victory despite looking quite ridiculous and causing huge cost to the taxpayer for all the extra policing (loads of filth about today and the exclusion zone that needs monitoring is really quite big).

Comment

morning

CBS in shiny sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Looking forward to seeing how much disruption the extinction rebellion people cause at Heathrow today. I suspect none and they'll claim a victory despite looking quite ridiculous and causing huge cost to the taxpayer for all the extra policing (loads of filth about today and the exclusion zone that needs monitoring is really quite big).
                  I suspect the rich will be fine and the poor will suffer.

So thats <insert name of poster you hate> stuffed then!

Comment

Shopping done

The recycling bin people either hadn't been and there were already several empty bins left out there, or they've gone back to that thing of putting all the black bin liners containing recycling into one recycling bin and leaving them - except it was two binsfull, so two bins are out of commission until they give in

And none of the ones left out there was the newer one we've been using for the last few months. Anyway, I grabbed an unnumbered empty one for our yard, so that's sorted, and doing so didn't leave me particularly enervated.

So off to Sainsbury's, which did leave me rather enervated, but not too bad. The lurgy must be weakening!

Comment

Oh, and I remembered exactly what I'd forgotten to get as soon as I walked in the kitchen and put the bags down

Just some vegetable bits for the chicken soup I'll be making with the remains of the other day's very big chicken, so I can get them over the road. Now I need to decide whether to make the soup today or tomorrow. I suspect I'll end up dithering until it's too late and doing it tomorrow, though I suppose I could do the slow cooker thing of making it overnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X