• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning BP!

I hope you realise you need to drivel twice as hard today to make up for slacking yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      At the A4/A3 junction this morning a car had stopped and 2 people were arguing holding up all the traffic. Weird.

Now who can tell me where the A4/A3 junction is?
      There isn't one
      A4 starts at Holborn Circus as Fleet Street and The Strand.

A3 starts on Grace Street and goes past the monument but all this is well to the East of Holborn...

Now Fleet Street becomes Ludgate then Cannon Street and meets the A3 as Cannon Street becomes Cheapside... But at no point is that the A4...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        It’s going to be somewhere like Monument
        The only other obvious place you could be would be near Merheim/Ostheim
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

At bank this morning next to a motorcyclist. He was revving his bike as he was upset that the bike section was full of bikes.
          And that's what they are there for.

Motorcyclists were only allowed in to them as a concession many moons ago - I remember one of my biker friends' telling me after she got her licence initially when they weren't allowed into them, and then when they were.

Anyway if they misbehave they will be chucked out.

I nearly pointed out to him he had a £150 fine coming. However I thought he might do it a few more days before the ticket comes in the post.....
          Ahh you should have.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

morning all.
            couldn't find a parking space for my bike this morning 'cos of bloody cyclists!
            shoot the lot of them, i say!
            bloody wastes of space.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              morning all.
              couldn't find a parking space for my bike this morning 'cos of bloody cyclists! I even revved my engine but the cyclist wouldn't move...
              shoot the lot of them, i say!
              bloody wastes of space.
              ftfy
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

It was raining from time to time last night, but it's a sunny start this morning

Comment

clear blue here.
                  fixed a misfire on my bike.
                  a piece of cyclist was stuck in the air filter.

Comment

Hotdesking.

Comment

Considering i'm new onsite, don't know who anyone is, haven't got a locker and have a borked laptop the size and weight of a couple of breezeblocks i'm expected to keep on my person at all times.... you'd think there would be more efficient uses of my morning than spending it booking 7 different desks for various half days next week.

Doubtless i'll have done it wrong due to some unidentified restriction such as 'everyone knows you don't book desks in Legal'. Well, f'ck em.

Comment

Working...
                      X