• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Gotta love a good troll.
    FTFY

Comment

I was just out the back and a bat came flying around a couple of feet over my head for a few moments, before swooping off back towards the backs of the houses a few doors up

Comment

Tree-climbing goats disperse seeds by spitting

And on that note: goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Another sunny start

The two long-legged spiders in the bathroom are getting out of hand, building webs in places where they get in my way. I may have to take a strong line

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Another sunny start

The two long-legged spiders in the bathroom are getting out of hand, building webs in places where they get in my way. I may have to take a strong line
                Evict them!
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Another sunny start

Their friends & relations down this end are doing much the same in my "dining" room*.

*Back in the day before the 1969 extension this was know as "the kitchen" and still has the grate and oven in situ.

This sort of thing but made in Scotland in about 1949 instead of 1870:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...-_1092763a.jpg
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 25 May 2017, 07:22.

Comment

Morning all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Made it the 3 miles into Harrogate from my digs at Ripley. Never been there before, but it's a lovely spot

Cricket was good - no discernible agro, tons of sunshine and beer and a home win that wasn't really in any doubt from the 3rd over of the visitor's reply. Security appeared normal with just the usual bag checks to ensure the sponsors financial interests weren't compromised.
                      Standard issue bobbies in the stands positioned near the girls who had come dressed in Bavarian costumes (can't be too careful) No soldiers in view either, although I noted the armed police were VERY VERY armed - two big guns each plus side arms on each leg

Comment

Working...
                      X