• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying looking at the dogs at polling stations though a horse and a cat aren't a dog!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      TL;DR past the first line which was perfectly acceptable. The rest was borderline grandstanding. No one likes a showoff
      Was it the smear, pile, scoop, slice, slab, scoop, or thick part which particularly offended
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I had a fried egg sandwich. Two eggs (from my girls) slowly fried on a vey low heat, fresh seeded bread (from the village shop) toasted then slathered in Yeo Valley butter. Followed up with an apple and then an espresso.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Was it the smear, pile, scoop, slice, slab, scoop, or thick part which particularly offended
          All of it. This isn't bake off.

"hot hog roast bap from the farmers market" conveys all that is required. If you don't use the words when ordering they are superfluous to the description. I'm just looking for a minimal level of acceptability here.

Comment

Sheesh, glad I didn't mention any specifics about the fruit or the bar of chocolate I followed up with

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Left over cold sausages and a bag of crisps.
              white cobs, buttered, brown sauce on the top, two cold Lincolnshire sausages sliced down the middle.
              Walkers baked ready salted.
              Cup of yorkshire tea

and afternoon tea was a double decker and an americano from the inhouse costa

Comment

I am liking the youtubes about the 11foot8 bridge.

They are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I am liking the youtubes about the 11foot8 bridge.

They are fascinating.
                  Linky?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Finally

Bugger of a journey back. All kinds of annoyances, including a broken-down car in the outside lane of the A14 just before the Kettering Hospital junction

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Linky?
                      Find it via http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...l-ccxciii.html

Comment

Working...
                      X