• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a right PITA.
    i did this on my last non-WFH gig, thankfully some years ago.
    you have all my sympathy

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Considering i'm new onsite, don't know who anyone is, haven't got a locker and have a borked laptop the size and weight of a couple of breezeblocks i'm expected to keep on my person at all times.... you'd think there would be more efficient uses of my morning than spending it booking 7 different desks for various half days next week.

Doubtless i'll have done it wrong due to some unidentified restriction such as 'everyone knows you don't book desks in Legal'. Well, f'ck em.
      Hotdesks you need to book in advance
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Laundry on. Today: bedding!

Might have lunch in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          morning all.
          couldn't find a parking space for my bike this morning 'cos of bloody cyclists!
          shoot the lot of them, i say!
          bloody wastes of space.
          Sorry about that.

Comment

https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/wiki/...title=A3/Route

Although the Bank of England is generally considered the hub of the road numbering system, the A3 was in fact the only single digit road to get there. The other roads at this junction were the A10, A11, A3211, A40 and A501. Following the creation of the "ring of steel", no A-roads now meet there, but the A3 still gets the closest, starting halfway down King William Street at the Monument (at a junction with Gracechurch Street, the A10). This junction was also the original start of the A4, Cannon Street.

HTH

Comment

sausage sarnie for lunch again.
              because, as a wise man once said:
              Those Sausages Need Eating.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                sausage sarnie for lunch again.
                because, as a wise man once said:
                Those Sausages Need Eating.
                wise man? I thought it was your wife at the rugby club dinner?

Comment

Omelette for lunch.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Chicken and nut salad.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Omelette for lunch.
                      Sausage omelette??

Comment

Working...
                      X