• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Screw extracted.

I used the centre pop a dozen times to shake things up, then found the mole wrench, & by great good luck it grabbed the shaft of the nut insert and I could just get the allen key into the cap and voila! the seal was broken & the safety screw unscrewed.

It's only taken 5 days.

The thing is now mounted on the ceiling and plug into the appropriate signal source, and can I find out how to invert the image?

Can I feck.

It's very bright though, so the kiddies ought to be able to read it now.

Much lighter than the previous model.

And the throw is wrong, so the image is much bigger than the screen, so the mounting pole thing will have to move.

To exactly where one of the lights is currently living.

Comment

Nice blue sky here.

Was suppose to rain between 1-3pm. Did? Nope it didn't.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Really really knackered.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Nice blue sky here.
          It's pissed it down here all day, and is bouncing still.

I think I'll light the fire.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Tired...

Comment

Managed to tidy up a tiny amount of stuff in the living room, which is at least a baby step in the right direction

It's getting colder, so I need to sort it out soon as currently I can't put the fire on. That should provide some incentive

Comment

I see we have a Met Office warning for high winds tomorrow

Gusts up to 75mph apparently. Hope the trees outside are OK

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  My mum had just had the video recorder repaired and was trying to tune it in so she rang me at work and asked how to connect it. She tuned it to the news after the first plane had struck and asked "are you watching TV?" then suggested that I get to a TV because something bad was happening.

So I went into the restaurant at work and had them tune into the news and watched the aftermath of the first plane and then the second one hit. And then the others after that.
                  The night before I had just finished Puzz-3D New York

There was a piece missing, and I never got round to ordering it. Which is a shame as they're going for several hundred quid these days.

Comment

50% acetone + 50% automatic transmission fluid is the best. Try tighten it before loosening it.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Just spend £100 on 3 items of sports underwear.

Being a woman is expensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X