• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks round
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And grabs the

Comment

Pali

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Very rude of me to forget my manners. Hope all denizens are dandy and well. I have covid, but apart from an annoying cough and need for afternoon naps, not feeling too bad with it.

Hope the Covid improves in time for Christmas, or at least New Year

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Pali
            Nice pali!

Comment

Tea: pork cutlet with chips, peas and gravy

Accompanied by an old Police Interceptors

Comment

Later viewing was a couple more episodes of I, Claudius in which Caligula came to a sticky end and Claudius found himself proclaimed emperor, much against his wishes

And then I read a load more of A Pattern of Islands

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Wednesday.

Drily damp.

Grey.

Sunless.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Chilly in here at 13 deg, 12.5 deg in the kitchen, 12 deg in the leanto.

1020 mBar, 30.12 in Hg, 765.1 Torr, 14.794 psi, (unchanged), 75% RH (GDR hair), 71% RH (Lidl electric).

Meanwhile on the 7th of August 2019 Brillo had some sad news, WTFH's innerest in the Fastnet race was sated, and I went to Swansea to meet retired colleagues.

Walk (abbreviated) walked in the grey drizzly wetness of the morning.

Lunch: scrambled egg etc.

Entertainment: Y&Y <click>

My tinnitus.

Freecell score: 88%, running average: 86%.

Read book.

Tea: soup etc.

Entertainment: PM <click>

Wheeler Dealers S9 E13 BMW Isetta. Bit different from the 7 series. . There used to be one in Ivy Avenue back in the mists of time, parked on the steep bit.

There was an elderly chap who owned a Reliant Robin & I asked him if he'd owned the Isetta back in the day, it being a bit of a coincidence two three wheelers just there, but it wasn't his.

Maigret S2 E10 (1961) "A crime for Xmas". The one with Father Xmas in a little girl's bedroom.

The Repair Shop. I expect this to rapidly go <click> Oh look, an Xmas ep with the trees in full leaf.

Dr Pimple Popper. Xmas ep. Chap with a basal cell carcinoma. Chap with a cyst on his forehead. Woman with stretched earlobes. Woman with a large lipoma on her shoulder. Chap with a cyst on his jaw that's returned.

Dr Pimple Popper's Popups.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 December 2023, 21:42.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day, though there was sun breaking through about twenty minutes ago, so maybe it'll pick up? The forecast seems to lean the other way though, with a 45% chance of showers in the next couple of hours. It's supposed to be windy, but the resident trees aren't showing much sign of it. It's 8°C now and expected to rise to 10° by this evening, then carry on up to 11° overnight, while the barometers are steady at 1006/1014mB

This time a year ago, I was in the process of having Big Stuff brought over here by the man (+1) and van, so the preceding night was the last night I spent at the old flat

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Pali

Comment

Working...
                      X